Today seems to be chock full of informative and funny videos! Here are a few I’ve found in my internet travels:
- Peter Hurley discusses the importance of accentuating the jawline when taking portraits of people
via Scott Kelby
- London telephone boxes become artwork
via BBC News
- 2 Girls, 2 Shirts on Portlandia
- This week is the Downton Abbey Christmas Special. Here’s a sneak peek at the episode.
And as a bonus, here are links to two lists worth bookmarking:
- 100 things to do in Phoenix
via LA Times
- 100 Greatest Books for Kids
Links: an assortment of web goodies
Here are some cool things I’ve found around the internet this week:
14 days of self-love by self-portrait photographer, Vivienne McMaster
How to pose subjects during their portrait sessions by Jasmine Star
SNL’s take on Downton Abbey. This cracks me up every time I watch it.